Scalify may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use any of the Scalify services .
1. Description of Service. Scalify offers subscription and unpaid versions of its lead generation base building services through Chrome Extension and Web application located in http://panel.scalify.co (the "Service”). You agree to be bound by this subscription agreement by performing one of these actions:
- installation the Scalify extension for Google Chrome
- registration on scalify.co with your name and e-mail address (“Full register”)
- access the Web application then complete registration in-app on panel.scalify.co (“Quick register”)
2. Use . The Service is made available for business and personal use. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification and e-mail contact. Additional information may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. Scalify reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
3. Member and User Conduct . You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Scalify of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Scalify cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
In addition to the Prohibited Conduct listed in Section 6 of the General Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not use the Service to:
Scalify also may suspend or terminate any user account that has been never upgraded over free plan because of user inactivity. For example, a Scalify account may be terminated or suspended if a user fails to sign-in or add a prospect to the Scalify Service for an extended period of time. If your account is suspended or terminated for inactivity, your right to use the Service immediately ceases.
5. Intellectual Property Rights of Scalify . You acknowledge and agree that certain Content available through and used to operate Scalify and the Service is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of Scalify and its affiliates, licensors, and service providers. Except as expressly provided to the contrary, you agree not to modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property made available by Scalify in connection with the Service. You are free to hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Scalify, any of Scalify's affiliates, or any of Scalify's service providers. Use of any of the trademarks or service marks or other Content accessible through Scalify for marketing purposes is allowed. However you agree not to defame or disparage Scalify, the trademarks or service marks of Scalify, or any aspect of the Products and Services. You agree not to adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Service or any software or programs used in connection with the Service.
6. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that all of the information provided by you to Scalify to participate in the Service is accurate and current; and you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
8. Account Inactivity . Scalify reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete any materials (including e-mail addresses) stored in connection with an unpaid, never upgraded Scalify account if the user's account has been inactive for ninety (90) days. This DOES NOT apply to accounts with at least one paid service in the past.
9. Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Service and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Scalify Customer Service provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. In the event of requested termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless Scalify has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by Scalify shall not be required), if you have provided an alternate e-mail address, Scalify will notify you via e-mail of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Scalify's delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 - 11 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the Terms and Conditions (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
10. Indemnification. By using the Service you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Scalify LLC and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Service, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to Scalify or from any person's use of any account or password you maintain with any portion of Scalify, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
11. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction . Unless expressly stated to the contrary elsewhere within the Service, all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Service shall be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto shall be determined by, the laws of the Republic of Poland, applicable to contracts entered into and wholly to be performed within said country. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or any user's use of the Service shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Wroclaw, Poland, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into in any court in Poland having jurisdiction thereof. By using the Service and thereby agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, users consent to personal jurisdiction and with respect to all such disputes.